- Published: 09 October 2020 09 October 2020
Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE) has announced that Becky Diffen, Lan Adair Sasa, Daniela Toleva and Yoomin Hong have joined the organisation's board of directors.
These new board members represent the renewable industry at-large and bring new perspectives and expertise to support the growing programs now offered across the full spectrum of renewable energy.
Joining WRISE’s Board of Directors:
- Becky Diffen, Partner at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Yoomin Hong, Managing Director, Head of North America Renewables Investment Banking, Goldman Sachs
- Lan Adair Sasa, Vice President, Renewable Energy Investments, U.S. Bank
- Daniela Toleva, Vice President, Renewable Power Group, BlackRock
WRISE was founded in 2005 and works to promote the education, professional development, and advancement of women to achieve a strong diversified workforce and support a robust renewable energy economy.