Latest Issue
 
Windtech International May June 2024 issue

 

FOLLOW US AT

follow

 

follow


After taking a 40 per cent ownership stake in privately held LTi REEnergy GmbH last June, Moog Inc. has acquired the remaining 60 per cent of the Germany-based company.
.
Moog is acquiring two manufacturing and testing facilities, one in Unna, Germany, and the other in Shanghai, China; and a widely used electric wind turbine blade pitch control system that complements Moog’s existing blade pitch control, rotor monitoring and slip ring systems. With immediate effect, this business will start trading under the Moog brand.
 
Use of cookies

Windtech International wants to make your visit to our website as pleasant as possible. That is why we place cookies on your computer that remember your preferences. With anonymous information about your site use you also help us to improve the website. Of course we will ask for your permission first. Click Accept to use all functions of the Windtech International website.