- Published: 10 January 2020 10 January 2020
Enel Green Power (EGP) has built around 3,029MW of new renewable capacity all over the world in 2019, around 190MW more (+6.5%) than it did in 2018. The new renewable capacity built by EGP in 2019 includes around 47 facilities, mainly wind (1,813 MW) and solar (1,193 MW).
In terms of geographies, this new capacity is distributed as follows:
- around 1,072MW in Europe, mainly in Spain;
- approx. 997MW in Latin America, mainly in Mexico;
- about 867MW in North America, mainly in the US;
- around 94MW in Africa, Asia and Oceania, mainly in South Africa.
With the over 3 GW built in 2019, EGP now manages around 46 GW of total capacity