- 1. Strohm and Siemens Gamesa collaborate for offshore wind-to-hydrogen infrastructure
- (Product News)
- Strohm, a manufacturer of fully bonded, Thermoplastic Composite Pipe (TCP), has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy. The collaboration will focus on ...
- Created on 07 December 2021
- 2. Seanovent and Strohm collaborate on green hydrogen transfer solutions for offshore wind-to-hydrogen developments
- (Company News)
- Seanovent Engineering and Strohm have entered a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to collaborate on offshore wind-to-hydrogen developments. The partnership will focus on developing safe and dependable ...
- Created on 29 November 2021