- 1. Cyberhawk launches commercial ROAV wind turbine inspection service
- (Company News)
- Cyberhawk Innovations has launched a commercial scale Remotely Operated Aerial Vehicles (ROAV) inspection solution for wind turbine blades. Cyberhawk’s iHAWK Wind software enables clients to see the ...
- Created on 06 October 2015
- 2. Blix introduces Eyewind
- (Product News)
- Blix and its partner Eyewings have introduced Eyewind a ROAV (Remotely Operated Aerial Vehicle). The ROAV is able to fly along the blades of the turbines, recording clear video images or photo’s. ...
- Created on 13 June 2013