Latest Issue
 
Windtech International May June 2024 issue

 

FOLLOW US AT

follow

 

follow


Keppel Corp will expand its wind energy portfolio by co-investing €480 million alongside Keppel Infrastructure Trust (KIT), Kommunal Landspensjonskasse (KLP) and MEAG MUNICH ERGO Asset Management.
 
The partners jointly committed €160 million each for a combined 33.3% stake in a joint investment vehicle (FundCo), which will invest in a portfolio of existing and future onshore wind energy assets across Norway, Sweden, and the UK. The projects are owned by Fred. Olsen Renewables AS (FORAS). FundCo will initially co-invest in 49% of three operating wind farms in Sweden and Norway with a combined generating capacity of 258 MW (Initial Portfolio). FundCo will further have a five-year exclusive right and obligation to co-invest in 49% of all FORAS’ eligible pipeline of onshore wind energy assets (1.3GW) in Sweden and the United Kingdom when they achieve final investment decision, up to a total capital commitment of €480 million. FORAS will hold the remaining 51% stake in the projects.
 
Use of cookies

Windtech International wants to make your visit to our website as pleasant as possible. That is why we place cookies on your computer that remember your preferences. With anonymous information about your site use you also help us to improve the website. Of course we will ask for your permission first. Click Accept to use all functions of the Windtech International website.