- Published: 13 July 2010 13 July 2010
Advertisement sizes (mm): w x h
1/1 page 210,0 x 297,0 (3mm bleed)
2/3 page 123,0 x 260,0
1/2 page 189,0 x 125,5
|1/3 page 57,0 x 260,0|
1/3 page 189,0 x 80,5
|1/4 page 90,0 x 125,5|
|1/4 page 189,0 x 58,5||1/2 page 90,0 x 260,0|
We only are able to receive digital advertising material. Please refer to the following requirements.
- Bleeds must extend at least 3 mm beyond trim edge on all sides
Colours must be defined as percentages of CMYK
- The use of indexed, RGB, spot or pantone colours is not allowed.
- All images must be high resolution (300 dpi) CMYK colour or greyscale; bitmap images must be at least 1200 dpi.
- Do not reduce images less than 20% or enlarge more than 130%.
- Enlarging imported images decreases the final resolution and may affect the quality of the image.
- Do not stylise fonts. For each style used a printer font must be included.
- Do not use LZW compression when saving an image as TIF(F).
- Do not use JPEG encoding when saving an image as EPS, please use binary.
High resolution (certified) pdf, TIF(F), Illustrator EPS, Photoshop EPS, Generic EPS with embedded Type 1, Postscript fonts (NOT TrueType), Postscript (certified), TIF(F), (composite CMYK, device independent, Level 2).
How to Submit Material