- Published: 25 January 2022 25 January 2022
Since May 1, 2020 a 70 percent of ELIN Motoren has been owned by Voith Group. The other 30 percent of the company remained with the long-standing Managing Director Franz Hrachowitz.
End of last year, the two parties agreed on the acquisition of the remaining stake. ELIN Motoren GmbH has a total of about 1,000 employees and generates a turnover of about 120 million Euro. The company focuses on electric machines, motors in the low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage range, and generators, in particular for wind energy and decentralised energy generation. With its product portfolio, ELIN Motoren serves the target markets wind energy, plastics, tunnels and mining, oil and gas, plant construction as well as power plants. ELIN Motoren will continue to operate under the established brand.
Dr. Jürgen Zeschky (51) will succeed Thomas Richterich as chief executive officer of Nordex SE. He will be commencing his duties on 1 April 2012 at the latest. An earlier starting date may be possible ...Windtech International - Windtech International is the worldwide information magazine for the wind energy industry. It provides the ideal forum for the promotion and explanation of new products, techniques and applications. This trusted and well-respected source of information is read regularly by an increasing readership