- Published: 13 December 2017 13 December 2017
An extraordinary general meeting decided on new financial targets for Vattenfall, including a change in Vattenfall’s profitability target. The review is a result of a change in market conditions as the renewable energy market has matured considerably.
This has resulted in lower risks and in turn a lower and more stable financial return. The new financial targets will replace the old targets set in November 2012. The new financial targets (old targets within brackets) are:
- FFO/adjusted net debt of 22–27 per cent (22-30).
- Net debt/equity ratio is removed (50-90 per cent).
- Return on capital employed of 8 per cent (9).
- The dividend should amount to 40–70 per cent of profit after tax (40-60).