- 1. New research is testing scour effects on offshore substation jackets
- (Projects and Contracts)
- New research being carried out by the University of Rostock and HR Wallingford is assessing the development of scour around substation jacket foundations to provide new insights for the University of Rostock ...
- Created on 09 February 2018
- 2. Winergy’s new HybridDrive will be used in Fuhrländer wind turbine
- (Product News)
- ... e development is part of a joint project with the University of Rostock. The Mechanical/Dynamics Department of the University of Rostock is engaged in special subtasks in the area of multi-body simulation. ...
- Created on 07 April 2011