- 1. Port of Tyne launches Tyne Clean Energy Park to increase north east’s renewables infrastructure
- (Company News)
- Port of Tyne has launched a new green energy park for the north east region, Tyne Clean Energy Park. Located on 4 sites, the Port of Tyne is one of only two deep sea ports in the north east region of ...
- Created on 06 November 2020
- 2. Port of Tyne signs Dogger bank site development option
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Port of Tyne has signed an option agreement with Dogger Bank Wind Farm. Under the terms of the option agreement contract, Dogger Bank Wind Farm will retain full rights to develop its windfarm O&M facility ...
- Created on 17 December 2020