- Published: 14 August 2023 14 August 2023
TenneT has signed a multi-year contract (Corporate Framework Agreement) with eight contract partners following a tendering procedure. These parties will supply and install the cables for the 110, 150, 220 and 380 kV onshore high-voltage AC connections in Germany and the Netherlands on behalf of TenneT in the coming years.
This so-called Corporate Framework Agreement ensures the availability of materials and resources to realise the planned high-voltage projects on time. In the coming years, TenneT will construct some 900 km of high-voltage in Germany and TenneT will realise some 4,000 km of high-voltage in the Netherlands. The total estimated contract value of this extensive award is €1.5 billion, of which one half is designated to investments in Germany and the other half to the Netherlands.
In the coming years, the following companies will supply the cables for TenneT's projects:
- Brugg Kabel GmbH (Germany/Switzerland)
- LS Cable & System Ltd. (South Korea)
- NKT GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Prysmian Netherlands B.V. (The Netherlands)
- Südkabel GmbH (Germany)
- Taihan Netherlands B.V. (The Netherlands/South Korea)
- TBEA Shandong Luneng Taishan Cable Co., Ltd. (China)
- TKF BV Twentsche Kabelfabriek (The Netherlands)