- Published: 27 March 2014 27 March 2014
MeteoPole launches its very first project in India using the nacelle- mounted Wind Iris LiDAR in partnership with Continuum Wind Energy.
Three wind turbines among the twenty operating turbines in the Surajbari Windfarm in Gujarat will be identified and selected for power performance optimisation. The Surajbari Windfarm was developed by Vestas and is now operated by Continuum Wind Energy. During the pilot project the whole range of capabilities will be explored:
- yaw corrections to increase Annual Energy Production and annual revenue of entire wind farms
- power curve measurements for a IEC-compliant alternative to the traditional met mast approach
- nacelle anemometry calibration
- wind sector management for mapping of the turbulence