- Published: 13 March 2020 13 March 2020
The organisations Wind Denmark and Hydrogen Denmark have agreed to initiate a strategic collaboration with goals of securing the spread of Power-to-X (PtX) in Denmark and breaking down regulatory barriers. The two organisations have decided to name the collaboration: The PtX-Alliance.
Focus areas of the PtX-Alliance are:
- To secure a coordinated effort and dialogue in regards to both Danish and European authorities' work with regulatory challenges
- To create a longsighted strategic plan of the linkage between renewable energy from wind turbines and electrolysis.
- To secure a coordinated effort in regards to the necessary innovation and testing of PtX, especially in regards to the hydrogen-, methanol- and ammonia-production in Denmark.
- To secure the establishment of necessary initiatives that can secure an export of Danish PtX-solutions.
- To cooperate in regards to the EU’s strategic value chain of hydrogen.