- Published: 29 January 2021 29 January 2021
Just announced - New WindCube enhancements
Trustworthy, superior metrology
- Increased range (300m) and more simultaneous measurement heights (20) enable even more accurate yield assessments and data-driven decisions.
- A breakthrough hybrid wind reconstruction algorithm reduces uncertainty and enables unrivalled IEC classification. IEC classification by Deutsche WindGuard affirms best-in-class performance.
- Lidar pre-validation and validation continuity options accelerate deployment and save time and money during maintenance.
Easy, reliable global solution
- Unrivaled global services leverage 7 service centers and 2 factories worldwide.
- Standard service now includes accelerated workshop repair in days, not weeks.
- Premium service level guarantees 15-day on-site repair.
- Online refresher courses keep users confident and informed.
Innovative lidars from a one-stop shop
- New turnkey solutions, including a 4G modem and affordable power packs, make WindCube an even more flexible, all-in-one solution.
These advancements are driven by our passion, relentless curiosity, and desire to create a better world. Get in touch for a personal conversation about WindCube and your wind energy projects.