- 1. Research project investigates vibratory pile driving technology for offshore foundations
- (Projects and Contracts)
- RWE Renewables, itap, BioConsult SH,the University of Stuttgart and Technische Universität Berlin have signed an agreement to research a vibratory pile driving technique at RWE’s Kaskasi offshore wind ...
- Created on 07 May 2021
- 2. Pile driving for offshore wind farms has no negative effects on harbor porpoise population
- (Industry News)
- ... companies and institutes (BioConsult SH, IBL Umweltplanung, and IfAÖ) to study the disruptive effects of pile driving noise on harbor porpoises in the German exclusive economic zone of the North Sea. ...
- Created on 11 October 2016