Published: 15 October 2008 15 October 2008
China is roaring ahead with wind power build-out on its way toward 135 GW of installed wind capacity by 2020, a US$ 300 billion investment over the period.
But massive wind development will be matched by rapid expansion of a wind turbine and component supply industry. To help understand this complex market, Emerging Energy Research has announced the?upcoming release of our new market study,?China Wind Power Markets and Strategies in Europe, 2008-2020. EER's?new?China wind study?provides comprehensive analysis of the following:
- China Wind Power Market Environment
- China Wind Power Market Forecasts
- State Generator,?Developer and IPP Strategies
- China's Wind Turbine Manufacturers and Component Suppliers
- China's Wind Turbine Supply Chain