- 1. Balearic Islands commit to 100% renewables by 2050
- (Industry News)
- The Parliament of the Balearic Islands has approved the Law of Climate Change and Energy Transition of the Balearic Islands. It is a law leading the fight against climate change and sets the path to ...
- Created on 18 February 2019
- 2. Acciona will supply electricity of renewable origin to Aena
- (Projects and Contracts)
- Acciona will supply Aena (the Spanish airport operator) with 345 GWh (345 million kilowatt-hours) of electricity for one year to cover the needs of all the airports in its network except Adolfo Suárez ...
- Created on 16 May 2014